27th November 2019
If you are thinking about the Canary Islands as your next event destination but you are not one hundred percent sure yet, here we have some reasons to help you clear your mind:
- The environment and sustainability go first. Did you know that El Hierro is an island that has self-sufficient energy? This is an example of what we can offer for ensuring our fauna and flora of our ecological paradise.
- The Hollywood of Europe. The Canaries has been chosen for recording a lot of films and series like Fast & Furious, Star Wars, Wonder Woman or the next Netflix series The Witcher. So, if your groups are cinema fans, don´t hesitate and come for discovering this unique sets.
- One of the best carnivals in the World. Although Rio de Janeiro’s carnival is the most known, the Canary Islands Carnival is the best of the world. Its parades, unique costumes, carnival’s queen gala and drag queen’s contest will be one of the funniest experiences of your life.
- We are not just a sun and beaches destination. Even though our heavenly beaches are the most known landscapes, we have other kind of places that will ensure the “wow effect” in your visit to the islands as volcanic mountains, world heritage sites, desert islands, sheer cliffs, vast forests of laurisilva and iconic historical cities full of culture and tradition.
- Traditional and rich cuisine. In the Canary Islands definitely you won’t be at risk of getting hungry because we have traditional and tasty recipes such as the famous wrinkled potatoes with “mojo picón” sauce.
- Kind people. Our people have a “live and let live” philosophy making the Canary Island a destination that your groups will feel comfortable and full of joy. Our character is based in the respect and kindness for every person of the world.
- Unique experiences. Undoubtedly, the Canary Islands are the place that your groups will live the most amazing adventures of their lives: dinner under the stars or in a real volcanic cave, watch cetaceans in their natural habitats, admire the sunset in the highest volcano of Spain or compete in a corporative sailing race in the most laureate sailing club of the Canaries.
- We are a European destination: Although we are 8 small islands, we have all the facilities and the security you need for creating your event as if you were in any international capital, only the city of Las Palmas de Gran Canaria has half a million population.
If you need more reasons, you only have to let us know :)